1. What Record, released in 1969, became a No.1 in 1975, concerned the space flight of Major Tom?
2. What was the name of the first US manned space programme Was it, Discovery, Challenger, Apollo or Mercury
3. Who wrote the 1865 novel ?from the earth to the moon??
4. What space ?first? took place on 17 July 1975?
5. What was the name of the first dog in space?
6. What was special about the 1985 spaceflight by Jake Garn?
7. What was the name of the US communications satellite that in 1962, inspired the Tornado?s No.1 hit record?
8. What was the appropriately named company for which Britain?s 1st cosmonaut, Helen Sharmen worked?
9. What approximately is the furthest distance from earth that astronauts have yet travelled: 250K, 500K or 1M Miles?
10. In the film 2001 A Space Odyssey, what is the name of the talking computer?
1. David Bowie?s Space Oddity
3. Jules Verne
4. A US Apollo capsule docked with a Soviet Soyuz capsule
6. First Politician in Space
9. 250,000 miles by Apollo 13