Cats and Dogs Quiz 2
1. What was the name of Dorothy?s dog in Wizard of Oz?
2. Chernuska was sent into space on what number Sputnick?
3. Whose Dog was called Dogmatix?
4. Einstein appeared in which film with Michael J Fox?
5. Which actor called his dog Indiana and his son Indy in a film?
6. In which vampire film do you meet a husky called Nanook?
7. Who had a cat called Mr Bigglesworth?
8. What was the name of the cat at the centre of a search in Men in Black?
9. Choo Choo & Benny are from which cartoon?
10. What is the name of Wallace?s dog?
11. Which size of poodle comes between a standard and toy?
12. What is another name for a mountain lion?
13. Who wrote the music for cats?
14. How many canine teeth does a human have?
15. Which breed of dog was kept by monks in the alps to find lost travellers?
16. What was the name of the cat in the Alien films?
17. What is unusual about a manx cat?
18. Which is the largest of the great cats?
19. Which detective features in the story hound of the Baskervilles?
20. In which continent do jaguars live?
21. Who sang about, "Mad dogs and Englishmen going out in the midday sun?
4. Back to the Future
5. Sean Connery in Indiana Jones & the last crusade
6. The lost Boys
7. Dr Evil in Austin Powers
9. Top Cat
13. Andrew Lloyd Webber
15. St Bernard
17. It has no tail
19. Sherlock Holmes
20. South America
21. Noel Coward