1. What is the name given to study of the skin?
2. What is the medical term given to the deficiency of sugar in blood which may occur after too large a dose of insulin has been administered?
3. In which part of the body are double, tented, radial or Ulnar loops, arches and Whorls found?
4. What does necrotosing fascilitis attack?
5. Which part of the body may be protected by equipment with the BS 2724: 1987 British Standards label?
6. What is the name given to the light sensitive membrane which is the inner lining of the wall of the eyeball?
7. How is the disease Varicella better known?
8. What is the name given to a breast XRAY?
9. What does a sphygmomanometer measure?
10. Thought to be due to a lack of sunlight in winter, what does the acronym SAD stand for?
3. Fingers or Thumbs
4. The skin or Flesh
5. The Eyes (Sunglasses)
8. A Mammogram
9. The Blood Pressure
10. Seasonal Affective Disorder