1. Which is the most common gas in the atmosphere?
2. What is the Earth?s core made of?
3. Which Indian state is at the eastern end of the Himalayas?
4. Which fuel is formed by the fossilisation of plants?
5. What is the world?s deepest ocean?
6. What type of rock is granite?
7. What is the approximate circumference of the earth, to the nearest 10,000km?
8. What is the name given to the study of earthquakes?
9. Which mineral forms quartz?
10. What is the scientific scale used for measuring the hardness of rocks?
11. What is the name of the liquid rock which pours from a volcano?
12. To the nearest 10% Oxygen forms approximately what proportion of the atmosphere?
13. What is the term applied to the process of gathering together weather forecasts from various recording stations?
14. What kind of tide occurs at full Moon?
15. What kind of natural phenomenon 'meanders'?
2. Molten Iron and Nickel
10. Moh?s scale
13. Synoptic Forecasting
14. Spring Tide
15. A River