1. Who discovered 'penicillin' in 1928?
2. In which year was the Hubble Space Telescope launched?
3. What is the lightest metal?
4. Which scientist devised the three laws of motion?
5. Edwin Land invented what kind of camera in 1947?
6. What were Rocket, Blucher and Puffing Billy?
7. What type of clouds produce rain or snow?
8. A machine for altering the voltage of alternating current is called what?
9. Which gas smells like rotten eggs?
10. What is the name of the device used to convert sound to electricity?
1. Alexander Fleming
4. Sir Isaac Newton
5. The Polaroid Camera
6. Early Steam Engines
8. A Transformer
9. Hydrogen Sulphide
10. A Microphone