2. Which famous sporting event was first held in 1872 - FA Cup Final; British Open or The Derby?
3. In F1 racing, what colour of flag is used to denote 'Danger - no overtaking'?
4. In which sport would you come across a 'Boston Crab'?
5. How long is the pitch in a game of boules - 9m; 15m or 20m?
6. For which country did Socrates play soccer?
7. What game is played by The Pittsburgh Penguins; The Detroit Red Wings and The Buffalo Sabres?
8. How many balls are used in a snooker game?
9. What swimming stroke is named after an insect?
10. Who bought the Ligier F1 team in 1997?
11. Which city hosted the 1998 Commonwealth Games?
12. Which Asian country played its first cricket test match in 1982?
13. With which sport would you associate the Solheim Cup?
14. Which female Dutch athlete won 4 gold medals at the 1948 London Olympics?
15. Tim Foster and Jim Cracknell were 2 of a 4 man British team which became world champions, name either of the other 2?
16. What nationality were Emerson Fittipaldi, Nelson Piquet and Ayrton Senna?
17. Which city staged the 1997 World Athletics championships?
18. Which was the first English football club to have a number 1 hit record?
19. In which Olympic sport do sprint races sometimes take over 10 minutes to complete?
1. Babe Ruth
2. Fa Cup Final
5. 15 Metres
7. Ice Hockey
9. The Butterfly
10. Alain Prost
11. Kuala Lumpur
12. Sri Lanka
14. Fanny Blankers-Koen
15. Steve Redgrave or Mathew Pinsent
18. Manchester United