The following quiz questions were submitted by Dave Murtens from the UK. Dave runs a pub quiz at the Waterloo Pub in Blackpool. Thanks Dave, great questions!
2. Who was Captain of the 2007 FA Cup Winners Team
3. Who led the Australian Cricket Team that win the 2007 World Cup?
4. Who was the 2007 Champion of Champions at The Waterloo?
5. Which team won the last FA Cup Final played at the Millennium Stadium?
6. Who was the Formula 1 Motor Racing Champion 2007?
7. In which decade did Ray Reardon become World Snooker Champion six times?
8. Name both the Men?s and Women?s 2007 Wimbledon Champions.
9. What do the following have in common (regarding sport)?:
10. What do the following have in common regarding sport?:
1. Martin Johnson
2. John Terry (Chelsea)
3. Ricky Ponting (Adam Gilchrist was vice Capt.)
4. John Bailey
5. Liverpool. They drew 3-3 with West Ham and then won 3-1 on penalties.
6. Kimi Raikkonen
7. The 1970s (1970, 73-76, 78)
8. Roger Federer and Venus Williams
9. They have all sung the National Anthem at the Superbowl
10. They have all been voted BBC Sports Personality of the Year.