2. On a football pitch, how many yards should the penalty spot be from the goal line?
3. In what year was the first World Cup held?
4. What was the number on the back of the jersey that both Maradona and Pele said was lucky?
5. Who managed the first English side to win the European Cup?
6. Which English football team are nicknamed the "Hornets"?
7. Which is the only country to have played in every World Cup since it started in 1930?
8. The book "Macca Can" was about which ex-Liverpool footballer?
9. Which European football club is nicknamed "La Vicchia Signora", which translates as "the old lady"?
10. Who is Edson Arantes do Nascimento better known as?
11. Which team plays soccer at Rugby Park?
12. Who was the first professional soccer player to be knighted?
13. Which soccer team takes its name from a Walter Scott Novel?
14. Which was the first British Soccer team to win the European Cup?
15. What is Britain?s northernmost first class soccer club?
1. Gary Lineker
5. Matt Busby
8. Steve McMahon
12. Stanley Mathews in 1965
13. Heart Of Midlothian
14. Glasgow Celtic in 1967