Sport Quiz 24
1. Who was the controversial bodyline bowler of the 1930?s?
2. Who did the New York cosmos buy for $4.5 million?
3. Who, at 18, became the youngest player to win the world amateur snooker title?
4. How many players are there in a rugby league side?
5. At what other sport did cricketer WG. Grace captain England?
6. Who led Sweden to its first Davis cup victory in 1975?
7. Why did Lester Pigget never ride the same horse in two consecutive Derby?s?
8. How many inches from the ground are the bails of a wicket?
9. Who was world heavyweight boxing champion from 1937 to 1949?
10. Why didn?t Arkle go to stud?
1. Harold Larwood
3. Jimmy White
6. Bjorn Borg
7. Horses only run in the Derby once
9. Joe Louis
10. He was gelded