1. You cannot be serious! is a famous remark by which former tennis champion?
2. Who wrote the spy story game, set and match?
3. Who won the womens singles title at Wimbledon in 1997?
4. Which small European nation defeated Britain 5-0 in a round of the 1995 Davis cup?
5. Which 1951 Alfred Hitchcock film is about a tennis player who is framed for the murder of his wife?
6. What was the name of the electronic eye used at Wimbledon?
7. Whose tennis racket was sold for £20,000 at auction in London in 1997?
8. Who won the 1995 Canadian open tennis tournament on her reappearance after a two-year absence from Competitive tennis?
9. Which 1960s TV series featured Bill Cosby as a spy who is also a tennis player?
10. Which former Wimbledon singles champion died of aids in 1994?
11. How high is a tennis court net in the centre?
12. What nationality is tennis player Carl Limburger?
13. Which British tennis player was the first man to win all four major titles?
14. If a ball drops on the base line in a game of lawn tennis, is it counted as out or in?
15. Which championships make up the Grand Slam?
16. Which country has won most Davis Cups in tennis
17. Which is the heaviest, a golf ball, a tennis ball or a squash ball
18. In which decade was the tiebreak introduced to decide the outcome of a set in tennis?
19. What is the minimum number of points required to win a tennis tie break?
20. Who in 1949 startled spectators at Wimbledon with her frilly lace edges to her tennis clothes?
1. John McEnroe
2. Len Deighton
3. Martina Hingis
5. Strangers On A Train
7. Fred Perry
8. Monica Seles
9. I Spy
10. Arthur Ashe
11. 3 feet (36 inches) - 90 cm
13. Fred Perry
15. Wimbledon, U.S. Open, French Open and Australian Open
17. a tennis ball
20. Gorgeous Gussie Moran