1. Which American Football team won the 2001-2002 Superbowl?
2. Which baseball player is the subject of the legendary ?Curse Of The Bambino??
3. How many yards must the attacking team gain in four downs to keep hold of the ball in American Football?
4. What is the name of Miami?s American Football team?
5. Who is said to have invented baseball in Cooperstown, New York, in 1839?
6. Which basketball team is as well known for their comedy routines as their on-court skills?
7. Why was there no baseball World Series in 1994?
8. Which quarterback, famed for wearing the number 16, shared his name with the name of a US state?
9. In which city do ice-hockey?s Peguins play their home games?
10. Nolan Ryan was a famous player of which American sport?
1. New England Patriots
2. Babe Ruth
5. Abner Doubleday
6. Harlem Globetrotters
7. The players went on strike
8. Joe Montana