The following Films Quiz questions were submitted by Ed from the UK. Thanks a lot Ed, great work.
1.1966 Sci Fi film Plot Outline: A diplomat is nearly assassinated. In order to save him, a submarine is shrunken to microscopic size along with its crew and injected into his blood stream Name the movie.
2. In the 1963 film The Great Escape which two actors played the characters Flight Lt. Colin Blythe "The Forger" and Flight Lt. Hendley "The Scrounger"
3. Who played Galadriel the Eleven Queen in the Lord of the Rings Trilogy?
4. Who Will Buy, As Long As He Needs Me and Reviewing the Situation. From which film / musical do the songs come?
5. Which animation film is the worlds highest grossing of all time ( only from theatrical box office receipts movie ticket sales to Oct 2007
6. In which 1998 film does the line He?d better be worth it. He?d better go home and cure a disease or invent a long-lasting lightbulb
7. In which James Bond film did actress Lana Wood play the character Plenty O?Toole?
8. Only two male actors have been nominated for acting Oscars in every decade since the 1960s. Jack Nicholson is one, who is the other?
9. What is the name of the director of the 1986 film the Fly Naked Lunch (1991), M. Butterfly (1993), who almost shares his surname with a Lager beer?
10. For her performance in which film did Halle Berry win an Oscar?
1. Fantastic Voyage
2. Donald Pleasence / James Garner
3. Cate Blanchett
5. Shrek 2
6. Saving Private Ryan
7. Diamonds are Forever
8. Michael Caine
9. David Cronenberg
10. Monster?s Ball