The following quiz round was submitted by "The Judge" from the UK. Thanks again your honour, we appreciate your contribution.
1. What kind of animal is the cartoon character Bullwinkle?
2. Which cartoon bird made its debut in Walky Talky Hawky in 1946? Woody Woodpecker or Foghorn Leghorn?
3. Which bird is the state bird of New Mexico, and also the name of a cartoon character?
4. What was the name of the character played by Donald Sutherland in the 1975 film `The Day Of The Locust` which is also the name of a famous cartoon character?
5. With which cartoon series would you associate `The Buzzwagon`, `The Crimson Haybayler` and `The Mean Machine`?
6. Who is the only TV cartoon dog to have an Antarctic island named after him?
7. What was the name of the police officer in the cartoon Top Cat?
8. Which cartoon characters name is Italian for `pine eye`?
9. In the cartoon world, who has a cousin called Slowpoke Rodriguez?
10. What famous cartoon character was born on April 1st, 1980?
1. A moose
2. Foghorn Leghorn
4. Homer Simpson
5. Wacky Races
6. Huckleberry Hound
7. Officer Dibble
9. Speedy Gonzales
10. Bart Simpson