Television Quiz 7
1. In the 1970?s what was the surname of the family who owned 165 Eaton Place?
2. Which detective had a manservant called Magersfontein Lugg?
3. Which weatherman assured viewers on the 15th October 1987 that there would be no hurricane just hours before the country was devastated by one?
4. What was the title of the sequel to Porridge?
5. What is the link between the astronauts Alan Shephard, Virgil Grissom, John Glenn, Scott Carpenter and Gordon Cooper?
6. Which TV series title music was ?Wheels on Fire??
7. Who played the part of Rowdy Yates in Rawhide?
8. Who was the original presenter of The Golden Shot?
9. Who was the captain of the ship, the Black Pig?
10. Which character on TV lived between Nick Swainey and his mother on one side and Patrick and Pippa on the other?
1. Bellamy (Upstairs and Downstairs)
3. Michael Fish
4. Going Straight
5. Their first names were used for the Thunderbirds
6. Absolutely Fabulous
7. Clint Eastwood
8. Jackie Rae
9. Captain Pugwash
10. Victor Meldrew