1. Which (British) Actor has played the following characters in film: Daniel Cleaver, William Thacker, Reginald Anson, The Prime Minister and 'Charles'?
2. Which television character refused to marry an evil man in the year 35 BC, was therefore cursed and forced to live in a small 'padded' room?
3. In which James Bond film does Rowan Atkinson play the slightly hampered Nigel Small-Fawcett?
4. What is the significance of the numbers 5, 3, 22, 14, 19, 30, 44?
5. Which reporter had the scoop of 1995 with his Panorama interview of the Princess of Wales?
6. Which Japanese director introduced Japanese cinema to Western audiences with his film Seven Samurai?
7. Who said "My left leg is Christmas, my right leg is Easter, why dont you come up and visit me between the holidays"?
8. What programme provided the BBC with a third of their profits in 1997?
9. In what American TV series did David Duchovny play a transvestite agent of the Drug Enforcement Agency?
10. Taking inflation into account, which 1962 film was the most expensive film ever made in black and white?
11. Which cartoon character was frequently heard singing 'Clementine'?
12. By which names were Virginia McMath and Frederick Austerlitz better known?
13. In Bonanza what is the nearest town to the Ponderosa?
14. Who wanders barefoot through the US looking for his half brother Danny?
15. What was the full name of Joan Collins' character in Dynasty?
16. Which cast member of Friends played 'The Pallbearer' in the 1996 film of that name?
17. Which Bond girl starred with Elvis Presley in the film 'fun in Acapulco'?
18. What was the major's surname in Fawlty Towers?
19. Who was the very highly decorated US. Soldier after World War II, who later went on to become a movie actor?
20. Which family of actors starred in the films 'A Night at the Opera' and 'Duck Soup'?
21. What Ingmar Bergman film sees a knight playing chess with death to prolong his own life?
22. What do the following films have in common, Iron Man, Body and Soul, Run with the wind and The Harder they fall?
23. In which TV series did Leonard Nimoy work for the IMF?
24. Which character has been played by Patrick Carghill, Leo Mckern, Derren Nesbit, Eric Portman and Peter Wyngarde?
25. Which Miss USA 1972 starred as Wonder Women?
1. Hugh Grant.
(Daniel Cleaver in the Bridget Jones movies,
William Thacker in Notting Hill,
Reginald Anson in The Englishman Who Went Up a Hill But Came Down a Mountain,
The Prime Minister in Love Actually and
Charles in Four Weddings and a Funeral)
2. Jeannie, in I dream of Jeannie.
3. Never Say Never.
4. The first numbers drawn in the British National lottery (live on television).
5. Martin Bashir.
6. Akira Kurosawa.
7. Mae West.
9. Twin Peaks.
10. The Longest Day (Schindlers List is now the most expensive black and white film if one excludes inflation).
11. Huckleberry Hound
12. Ginger Rogers and Fred Astaire.
13. Virginia City.
14. Kwai Chang Caine, in Kung Fu.
15. Alexis Carrington.
16. David Schwimmer.
17. Ursula Andress.
19. Audie Murphy (He received the Medal of Honor, the U.S. military's highest award for valor, along with 32 additional U.S. medals, five from France, and one from Belgium).
20. Marx Brothers.
21. The Seventh Seal.
23. Mission Impossible.
24. Number 2 in The Prisoner.
25. Lynda Carter.