1. The villain in a Bond film is played by Robert Carlisle and is called Reynard. Reynard is the French for which animal?
2. The film Never Say never Again in which Sean Connery returned to the role of James Bond was a remake of which earlier film?
3. In the same film, which British comedian played the role of a bumbling British spy?
4. What make of watch does James Bond wear in the latest film Quantum of Solace? (Rolex, Cartier, Omega, Breitling, Patek Phillipe or Casio)
5. Who currently plays M?
6. Which Bond film was set predominantly in India?
7. What is the name of the character who regularly appears in James Bond films as Bonds friend in the CIA, almost invariably played by different actors?
8. Which of these has not been a bond girl - Pussy Galore, Holly Goodhead, Plenty OToole, Mimi Lay, Mary Goodnight, Molly Warmflash
9. How many English born actors have played James Bond in authorised films?
10. What is the motto of the Bond family as found on their coat of arms?
1. The Fox
3. Rowan Atkinson
5. Dame Judy Dench
7. Felix Leiter
8. Mimi Lay
9. 2 Roger Moore and Daniel Craig (Connery - Scottish, Dalton-Welsh, Lazenby - Australian, Brosnan- Irish
10. The World is not enough