Word Chain Quiz 1
Word Chain: The last one, two or three letters of each answer are the first letters of the next answer
1. What H is a large barrel or cask of about 50 gallons capacity?
2. What hormone stimulates the nervous system?
3. Which oil is obtained by pressing the seeds of the Flax?
4. If Victorian is 1837 ? 1901, what is 1901 ? 1910?
5. What are ?cart horse? and ?orchestra? an example of?
6. Who was the hero of David Morrell?s novel First Blood? ?
7. Apart from Paraguay what is the only other landlocked country in South America?
8. What is the capital city of the US state of Maryland?
9. What is the name of a triangle that has two equal angles?
10. What is the name of the largest of the Greek Islands off the west Coast of Turkey