Cryptic Quiz 9
1. What BB was the first woman leader of a Muslem country?
2. What LBIA was the play which made John Osborne famous?
3. What ITB means inherited or ingrained?
4. What BYB is to put yourself in a position of no return?
5. What FT was the TV comedy series written by John Cleese and Connie Booth?
6. What SB is an obstacle in golf?
7. What TMA inevitably follows over indulgence?
8. What BA was founded by William the Conqueror at Hastings in 1067?
9. What BS is the singer nicknamed The Boss?
10. What ICB means coolly and deliberately?
11. What HK reverted to China in 1997?
12. What CG was Archibald Leach?s stage name?
13. What TABE might be described as doing a Nelson?
14. What WOM means oral?
15. What HB is gibbous?
16. What BO is a nocturnal bird with a heart shaped white face?
17. What ONA is insignificant or worthless?
18. What HT is a style of Modern architecture?
19. What DP is the cast of a play?
20. What PN is the nether end of a chicken?
1. Benazir Bhutto
2. Look Back in Anger
3. In The Blood
4. Burn your bridges / Boats
5. Fawlty Towers
6. Sand Bunker
7. The Morning After
8. Battle Abbey
9. Bruce Springsteen
10. In Cold Blood
11. Hong Kong
12. Cary Grant
13. Turning A Blind Eye
14. Word of mouth
15. Hunch Back
16. Barn Owl
17. Of No Account
18. High Tech
19. Dramatis Personae
20. Parsons / Popes Nose