The following quiz round was submitted by Graham White from the UK. Many thanks Graham, great job!
4-letter 1-word answers with even A's
1. In 1970 who became the first Irish representitive to win the Eurovision Song Contest.
2. Which Car company make / made the Niva, Riva and Samara models.
3. Which Bingo chain have 148 clubs throughout the UK.
4. In the Peter Pan story, what is the name of the Darling's nursemaid.
5. Which traditional dance was first perfomred in New South Wales, Australia in 1884.
6. Which UK based company specialise in holidays and insurance for the over 50's.
7. What is the name of the fictional plantation found in Margaret Mitchell's novel 'Gone With the Wind' and the 1939 movie of the same name.
8. Born in 1982 by what name is the footballer Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite better known.
9. According to the bible, in which town did Jesus perform his first miracle, the turning of water into wine at a wedding feast.
10. In Edgar Rice Burrough's original Tarzan novel, Tarzan of the Apes, what is the name of the female ape who saves the infant Tarzan and goes on to raise the human baby as her own after his father is killed.
1. Dana - with 'All Kinds of Everything'
4. Nana - A St. Bernard dog (originally a Newfoundland dog)
5. Haka - During the New Zealand rugby teams first tour overseas.