The following quiz round was submitted by Ted Smith from the UK. Many thanks Ted, a great idea.
The idea is that all the answers to the following questions follow each other in alphabetical order.
1. What was the name of the most-hunted gang of German terrorists of the 1970s?
2. Whom did Ringo Starr marry in 1981?
3. Who is the voice of Mr Magoo?
4. Who wrote the book National Velvet?
5. To where did Concorde make its first commercial flight in 1978?
6. What are the Ashes supposedly the remains of?
7. Who invented Television?
8. What type of Eagle is America's National Bird?
9. The Montgolfier brothers were early exponents of what sport?
10. What is East Pakistan now known as?
11. At which battle in 1314 did Robert the Bruce defeat the English forces?
12. Who did Pontius Pilate release instead of Jesus?
13. In what Jane Fonda film is Duran Duran villain?
14. What kind of apes inhabit The Rock of Gibraltar?
15. Who starred Roger Vadim's film And God Created Woman?
2. Barbara Bach
3. Jim Backus
4. Enid Bagnold
6. A Bail
7. John Logie Baird
8. Bald Eagle
14. Barbary Apes
15. Brigitte Bardot