1. Which Caribbean island operates as a one-party state?
2. What is a two-way switch?
3. Name two of the Three Musketeers.
4. How long did the Guildford Four spend in prison?
5. What name is given to a two-dimensional geometric figure that has five sides?
6. How does a cricketer automatically score six runs?
7. According to legend, King Nebuchadnezzar constructed one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Which one?
8. Which sex symbol of the 1930s starred in a film called 'Dinner at Eight'?
9. If a wind measures 9 on the Beaufort scale, is it a) a gale b) a strong gale or c) a hurricane?
10. In Judaism, which festival celebrated 50 days after Passover, is in commemoration of the giving of the Ten Commandments to Moses?
2. Two electrical switches that control one device (e.g. stairway light)
3. Athos, Porthos, and Aramis.
4. 14 years (for full marks - if they put 13 or 15, give them half marks)
6. Hits the ball over the boundary without the ball touching the ground
7. Hanging gardens of Babylon
8. Jean Harlow
9. strong gale