1. In which Spanish town does the annual running of the Bulls take place?
2. In Tibet, what are hard slabs of tea used as before being brewed?
3. Which Brazilian city is noted for its colourful annual carnival?
4. Which British city holds an annual goose fair?
5. Friesland is an area of the Netherlands, where in cold winters they hold Elfstedentocht, a race by canal through 11 towns, what do they race with?
6. In which German town is a passion play held every 10 years?
7. The Oktoberfest is an annual German festival celebrating what?
8. What is the name of the traditional war dance performed by the Maoris of New Zealand?
9. Where in Britain is the tradition of ?Up-Helly-Aa? practised?
10. Which city of Louisiana USA is famed for its annual Mardi Gras celebrations?
3. Rio de Janeiro
5. Ice Skates
8. The Haka
9. Lerwick (in the Shetlands)
10. New Orleans