1. What was Sir Donald Bradman's last Test score?
2. If you had a seaside holiday in Bulgaria, on what sea would you be?
3. What is the method of signalling with flags known as?
4. What is India's major religion?
5. Who wrote the song While My Guitar Gently Weeps?
6. On which island is Tokyo situated?
7. In Greek legend, what was the half man-half bull called?
8. Who in 1988 became the Prime Minister of Pakistan?
9. Where was Greta Garbo born?
10. To which actor was Alley McBeal star Dyan Cannon married to in 1960's?
11. Which European mainland nation was the first to defeat England at soccer in Britain?
12. What early fever remedy was extracted from the bark of the cinchona tree?
13. Who won the Miss Hungary beauty title in 1936 but had to give it up because she was under 16?
14. In 1977, which French film director played a scientist in Close Encounters of the Third Kind?
15. What were all Britons able to enjoy for the first time on 29th May 1871?
16. What caring organization was established in Britain by Chad Varah in 1953?
17. Who was finally given the full rank and privileges of a British prince in 1957?
18. What team did Tranmere Rovers beat 13-4 in the highest-ever scoring game in English League Football?
19. What was the name of the first spacecraft that landed on the moon?
20. Which beleaguered City of London trading institutions hopeful motto is "In Utmost Good faith"?
2. Black Sea
5. George Harrison
8. Benazhir Bhutto
10. Cary Grant
11. Hungary (6-3 in 1953)
13. Zsa Zsa Gabor
14. Francois Truffaut
15. A Bank Holiday
16. The Samarians
17. The Duke of Edinburgh
18. Oldham Athletic
19. The Soviet "Luna II"
20. Lloyds of London