Connections Quiz 56
The following quiz round was submitted by Taffy from the UK. Taffy presents the quiz every week at the Pink Domino in Hartlepool, UK. Many thanks Taffy, great job.
1. TV quiz show that featured Jimmy Tarbuck & the voice of Geoffrey Wheeler?
2. The place where the first man, Adam, and his wife, Eve, lived after they were created by God?
3. A 1995 film starring Will Smith and Martin Lawrence?
4. Novel by Emily Bronte first published in 1847?
5. An American state in the New England region of the north eastern United States, it is bordered by Rhode Island and Connecticut to the south, New York to the west, and Vermont and New Hampshire to the north; at its east lies the Atlantic Ocean?
6. Adrian Edmondson, Rik Mayall, Nigel Planer & Christopher Ryan?
7. Largest river system in North America?
8. One of the names given to the hood ornament on Rolls Royce cars?
9. There is only two places in the British Isles where Britain and Ireland can be viewed simultaneously, one is Mount Snaefell on the Isle of Man, where is the other?
10. What links the previous 9 questions?
1. The Winner Takes It All (poetic license used)
2. Garden Of Eden
3. Bad Boys
4. Wuthering Heights
6. The Young Ones
8. Silver Lady
9. Mull Of Kintyre
10. British No.1 hits