1. In the US what was known as Armistice Day until 1954?
2. Where did Gerald Durrell open his zoo in 1958?
3. Which war did the signing of an armistice on 27th July 1953 end?
4. Who starred in the 1957 film showboat as June?
5. What did Francis Crick and James Watson build a molecular model of in 1953?
6. Formed in 1955, with which island was the organisation known by the acronym EOKA associated?
7. Who in March 1958 became known by the number 53310761?
8. Name the 2 of the 3 flags placed by Hillary in the summit of Everest in 1953?
9. What year was NASA founded?
10. Deriving its name from the Latin word meaning knowledge and a Greek word meaning branch of learning which church was founded in 1954 in California, moving it?s headquarters to Sussex in 1959?
1. Veterans Day
4. Ava Gardner
7. Elvis Presley
8. British, Nepal and the UN
10. Church of Scientology