1. What was the name of the dredger that collided with the Marchioness pleasure cruiser in 1989?
2. What year did Eastenders first appear on British TV Screens?
3. Who was Kidnapped on the 8th February 1983?
4. In which Indian city did the 1984 Union Carbide disaster occur?
5. What year was Margaret Thatcher returned for her second term as Prime Minister?
6. Who threw a glass of wine over Jonathan Aitkin because of a TVAM row in 1983?
7. Whose secretary was Fawn Hall?
8. Who gained international recognition for the New Romantics and Pirate clothes fashions?
9. What position did Douglas Hurd hold in 1989?
10. Which Japanese emperor died in 1989 after a 62 year reign?
11. What was the name of the Zimbabwe capital until 1982?
12. Which country was at war with Iran between 1980-1988?
13. What is the name of the Yorkshire Ripper who was arrested for his crimes in 1981?
14. What year was Shergar, the 1981 Derby winner, kidnapped?
15. What was the name of the ferry that capsized off Zeebrugge in 1987?
16. Which year was an assassination attempt made on President Reagan in Washington?
17. Which form of traffic control was first used in London on 16th May 1983?
18. Who was the intruder found in the Queen?s bedroom in July 1982?
19. Which Egyptian president was assassinated in 1981?
20. Which IRA hunger striker won the Fermanagh and South Tyrone by election in 1981?
6. Anna Ford
7. Oliver North
8. Vivian Westwood
9. Foreign Secretary
13. Peter Sutcliffe
15. The Herald Of free Enterprise
18. Michael Fagin
19. Anwar Sadat
20. Bobby Sands