1. What are the dates of the shooting season for pheasant?
2. Legend says that if it rains on St Swithin's Day, it will rain for forty days afterwards. What is the date of St Swithin's Day?
3. On which day is the action of first footing carried out?
4. In which month does the State Opening of Parliament normally take place?
5. When is American Independence Day?
6. What other name is given to Twelfth Night?"
7. Which month of the year derived its name from Julius Caesar?
8. What are the names given to the old and new styles of calendar?
9. When does the oyster season begin?
10. How many months have 28 days?
1. 1st October - 1st February
2. 15th July
3. New Years Eve
5. 4th July
8. Julian (old) Gregorian (new)
9. 1st September
10. All 12