Childrens Stuff Quiz 3
1. What type of creature was Parsley in The Herbs?
2. What was the name of Tintin?s dog?
3. Who narrated Mary, Mungo and Midge?
4. What is Paddington Bear?s favourite snack?
5. Mick Robertson and Jenny Handley presented which Children?s TV Programme?
6. What was the name of the Black Pig?s cabin boy?
7. Freda is/was a Blue peter pet. What type of creature is/was Freda?
8. What was the name of the girl who loved Bagpuss?
9. In which Children?s TV series was there a policeman called Constable Napweed?
10. Which dog featured in a Childrens TV program which also included a cat called Zsa Zsa and a frog called Ki Ki
11. What was the name of the first Blue Peter Dog?
12. What is the name of Dick Dastardlys dog?
13. What breed of dog is Snoopy from the Peanuts cartoon?
14. What was the name of the rag doll in the children?s programme Andy Pandy?
15. Who created Noddy?
16. How many Dalmatians are there in the children?s book which was made into a film by Walt Disney?
17. In which book would you meet Mole, Ratty and Badger?
18. Where would you find Eeyore and Kanga?
19. What is the surname of John, Michael and Wendy in the Peter Pan story?
20. Which animal in Alice in Wonderland is able to disappear, its grin being the last thing that is left visible?
21. Who created the Swallows and the Amazons?
22. Which Doctor talked to the animals?
23. Who wrote The Just So Stories For Little Children?
24. What was the name of the fairy in Peter Pan?
1. A lion
3. Richard Baker
4. Marmalade sandwiches
6. Tom, from Captain Pugwash
9. The Herbs
14. Looby Loo
15. Enid Blyton
17. The Wind In The Willows
18. Winnie The Pooh
20. The Cheshire Cat
21. Arthur Ransone
22. Dr Doolittle
23. Rudyard Kipling
24. Tinker Bell