The rules to this quiz are simple, we ask a question in which an abbreviation of the answer is given. Provide the non-abbreviated form using the clues within the question.
1. What ARD is a worthy, but unpolished person?
2. What HK was Chancellor of West Germany?
3. What LBL means gradually?
4. What OC had the world?s first parking meters in 1935?
5. What HW said ?A week is a long time in Politics??
6. What FAAP describes something completely flat?
7. What RDC was a non-urban local governing body?
8. What CR is a Central American republic?
9. What MW is an annual beauty pageant?
10. What NON is at this moment - or not at all?
11. What OC means slightly unwell?
12. What JL was the world?s longest reigning heavyweight boxing champion?
13. What EMF wrote A Room With A View?
14. What YC should you cut your coat according to?
15. What BTT was a TV contest between school masters and pupils?
16. What DD is a simple way of paying bills?
17. What AK is hereditary head of the ismaili Muslims?
18. What HACA means to attempt?
19. What RP is the world?s longest snake?
20. What MB helps you work, rest and play?
21. Which DF hosts a breakfast talk show on Sunday Morning?
22. Which WD provided the voice for Mickey Mouse?
23. In which TQM does John Wayne win the steeplechase?
24. Which RHG does an MP become when he is a privy councillor?
25. Which FD occurs in Helston Cornwall on the 8th May every year?
26. Which TML is the Painting whose official name is La Gioconda?
27. Which PE makes Welsh Rarebit into Buck Rarebit?
28. Which IF wrote the Goldfinger?
29. Which RB is one of the countries top impressionists?
30. Which W S J is New York?s equivalent of the Financial Times?
31. What PTQ do you do when you propose marriage?
32. What WS is a best-selling adventure writer?
33. What CG is used for destroying bacteria in water?
34. What ASIT saves nine?
35. What PP became a British subject on 28th February 1947?
36. What BB is a French Casserole with wine?
37. What CF was happy to sing Who?s Sorry Now?
38. What ASS are lucky people said to have in their mouths at birth?
39. What SA is the world?s oldest major golf course?
40. What SCW designed St. Paul?s Cathedral?
41. What SJG was a British Shakespearean actor?
42. What AWB is a weed or drip?
43. What DI is a former French penal colony?
44. What BAW is a monochrome photo?
45. What GB was at the time the oldest actor at 80 to win an Oscar?
46. What WFW is verbatim?
47. What BM is a congenital blemish of the skin?
48. What MA is US Secretary of State?
49. What CAJ is a type of weightlifting?
50. What IRBM is a rocket powered weapon?
1. A Rough Diamond
2. Helmut Kohl
3. Little By Little
4. Oklahoma City
5. Harold Wilson
6. Flat as a pancake
7. Rural District Council
8. Costa Rica
9. Miss World
10. Now or Never
11. Off Colour
12. Joe Louis
13. Edward Morgan Forster
14. Your Cloth
15. Beat The Teacher
16. Direct Debit
17. Aga Khan
18. Have A Crack At
19. Reticulated Python
20. Mars Bar
21. David Frost
22. Walt Disney
23. The Quiet Man
24. Right Honourable Gentleman
25. Furry Dance
26. The Mona Lisa
27. Poached Egg
28. Ian Fleming
29. Rory Bremner
30. Wall Street Journal
31. Pop the Question
32. Wilbur Smith
33. Chlorine Gas
34. A Stitch in time
35. Prince Philip
36. Bouef Bourgignon
37. Connie Francis
38. A Silver Spoon
39. St. Andrews
40. Sir Christopher Wren
41. Sir John Gielgud
42. A Wet Blanket
43. Devils Island
44. Black and White
45. George Burns
46. Word For Word
47. Birth Mark
48. Madeline Albright
49. Clean And Jerk
50. Intermediate Range Ballistic Missile