The rules to this quiz are simple, we ask a question in which an abbreviation of the answer is given. Provide the non-abbreviated form using the clues within the question.
1. What HGL means carefree?
2. What TTL means to behave as you are expected to?
3. What TTC are the basis of Judaeo-Christian morality?
4. What HH is top secret?
5. What APOL is a saying for something utterly untrue?
6. What TW are air currents blowing almost continually towards the equator?
7. What PLS is to support in words but not deeds?
8. What ATU is an even-money chance?
9. What CB was a titled US Jazz Musician?
10. What SNT is the ultimate bid in bridge?
11. What CC is a narrow escape?
12. What TTYH is to turn and run?
13. What BS separates North America from the USSR?
14. What SYNO means to expose yourself to risk?
15. What TW is a US TV series set in the depression years?
16. What HU is poor?
17. What BB was a forerunner of Reggae music?
18. What PP won the 1988 Pakistan general election?
19. What NTK is a risqu? story?
20. What TFC is Britain?s biggest landowner?
1. Happy Go Lucky
2. Toe the line
3. The ten commandments
4. Hush Hush
5. A pack Of Lies
6. Trade Winds
7. Pay Lip service
8. A Toss Up
9. Count Basie
10. Seven No Trumps
11. Close Call
12. Take To Your Heels
13. Bering Straits
14. Stick Your Neck Out
15. The Waltons
16. Hard Up
17. Blue Beat
18. Peoples Party
19. Near the knuckle
20. The Forestry Commission